CUT TO LENGTH (CTL) AND SLITTING LINE
Graytex Metals supplies standard and custom length stainless steel, aluminium, galvanized and chromadek sheets and coil.
Our services also include cut-to-length, slitting, slit & blank as well as coil splitting from “mother coil” into smaller coils (minimum 500kg).
Graytex Metals can supply flat custom length stainless steel sheet and coil/slit which can be offered in 2B, BA and No4. finishes. Our services also include cut-to-length, slitting, slit & blank as well as PVC coating.
Graytex Metals have just introduced their CTC (coil to coil) line, which produces a “Stucco” and a “Cedar” finish and has a capacity of 8 ton coils with a maximum width of 1 250mm and maximum thickness of 0.7mm (stainless steel).
Our machine capabilities are as follows:
- Maximum input coil width : 1500mm
- Maximum input coil mass: 9000 kgs
- Maximum gauge on stainless steel cut-to-length: 1.2mm
- Maximum gauge on stainless steel slitting/slit & blank: 0.9mm
- Maximum gauge on aluminium slitting/slit & blank: 1.6mm
- Thinnest gauge on stainless steel and aluminium: 0.4mm
- Maximum sheet length: 4500mm
- Narrowest slit width on stainless steel: 100mm
- Narrowest slit width on aluminium: 120mm
COIL TO COIL (CTC) LINE
Graytex Metals’ CTC (coil to coil) line, produces both “Stucco” and “Cedar” finishes. The line has a capacity of 8 ton coils with maximum width of 1 250mm and a thickness range of 0.4mm – 0.9mm on aluminium and max 0.5mm stainless steel (Cedar pattern only). The CTC line also has the facility to apply PVC coil to coil.
POLISHING AND PVC LINE
Graytex Metals Polishing and PVC line produces brushed #4/No4, Satin, Scotch, Hairline and Titanium finishes. Other in-house finishes: Engine Turn/Ring Polish, Mirage and Opaque.
Machine capabilities range: Thickness/gauge 0.5mm – 6mm, width 1500mm.
PVC application facility include clear, blue-line/arrow and laser PVC 1000mm – 1500mm wide.